A question always being asked on the commercials I see on the television for an “Artista” hunt. And every time I hear this query, the only respond I have on my mind is YES!
Ever since I was young, I am already fond of envisioning myself in front of the mirror and imagining myself as a celebrity! And now that I am already a teenager, the more I want those imaginings to happen! I want to experience singing and dancing to a thousands of people. I want to experience acting for my film and make it a block buster hit! Having lots of fans and supporters, lots of followers on twitter and tumblr, lots of people being enthused because of you, all those things are splendid and overwhelming that’s why I really want to experience being a celebrity and experiencing all of those things will be super memorable when I grow old.
1. Life envy – All of a sudden, you find yourself wondering why your life isn’t as fun and fabulous as those of your friends. Whenever you check Facebook, Twitter, tumblr, or Instagram, they’ve uploaded photos of themselves at a party having the time of their lives while you… are still in your pajamas at three in the afternoon on a Saturday.
2. Friends are reduced to likes – Instead of seeing who liked your photo or status update, you’re checking to see how many did. It doesn’t really matter who liked what you posted, but how many likes you were able to get! But then again, once someone really special laughs at a joke you just told him, he’s all that matters, right? Or at least he should be.
3. False information can spread like wildfire – According to Facebook user Anne Santos, “Some people are careless in sharing news without checking the facts first. I remember how so many people posted that a famous singer was dead and it was not true!”
4. People are less sensitive – It’s easy to comment on someone’s post when you aren’t right in front of them. It gives you more bravado, something you might think twice about if you were having an actual conversation. This has been the cause of many fights, or the reason for blocking and hiding friends.
5. Oversharing – When the wife of Maria Tuason’s (not her real name) cousin started posting flirty messages and photos on the Facebook timeline of another man, everyone was shocked. “That’s how we found out that they were no longer together,” she shares. “It was quite scandalous because even their lola asked to see the photos on Facebook!” Tsk tsk.
6. Your life is on hold as you go online – How familiar is this scenario to you? You and your friends or family members are having a meal together, but no one is talking. Everyone is on their phone checking their feed. You may like or comment on each other’s photos and status updates while sitting right across from each other, but talking is not really the priority. Having wifi is.
7. Nowhere to hide – Before, if you wanted to stay away from your ex, all you had to do was avoid his regular hangouts, but now, even if you block or unfriend him, he may still pop up on your feed through a common friend! This can be a good thing if it forces you to deal and move on, but it can be a very harrowing experience.
8. Stalking becomes easy – If you want to know more about a person you’ve just met or heard about, all you need to do is search for them and go through what they have posted on their social networking sites. Because of this, how many people haven’t been hired because of what they’ve posted on their pages? How many students have been sanctioned because of pictures they’ve uploaded that schools do not approve of? Boundaries are not what they used to be.
9. It’s harder to diet! – Majority of photos posted on Instagram are of children, pets, and food. Food, glorious food. Food that will make you crave and binge. Food that will destroy your diet. Tania Cruz (not her real name) has stopped checking her Instagram feed because she can’t stick to her diet with all the photos of mouth-watering dishes staring her in the face.
10. You feel lonely – It may not make sense, but as social networking brings us together, it can make you feel lonely too. As you see everyone’s connections and friendships, how people comment and like everyone else’s posts and not yours, how people get in touch with you only when they want you to like their photo so they can win a contest, and so on. Or what if you see a photo of all your friends at a get-together and you had no idea about it? One-way ticket to Lonesomeville.
The best way to beat all these problems? Have a good sense of humor and remember the purpose of social media. It’s meant to make your life and relationships richer, not the other way around. The good news is, it’s all up to you and how you choose to deal with it all—and it shouldn’t be to gripe about it on Twitter.
I TRULY can relate ! T____________________T
FAVORITE MEMORIES RATHER***
1st top - Easter Sunday with Sawi Gang :)
Everything free ! \m/ Linibre kami parents ni Sam :))) Kaya nag-outing kami ng best friends ko sa Patio Victoria :))) Ang saya saya lang ng araw na to , together kaming nag-flirt sa iisang cute na guy , sabay-sabay nag’ swimming , nagharutan , nagtawanan, at nag-enjoy :))) Thank you beri beri much sa parents ni sam at kay sam sa libre nila :))) Magastos pa naman sa Patio .. TYSM :)))) Indeed a day to remember~
2nd- Recognition Day
First time kong maging honors sa High School kaya sobrang saya ko when i heard the news na honors student ako. It was really satisfying since i got the third spot :) Yung feeling na … HAAAY SA WAKAAAS nagbunga din lahat ng pagod at pagpupuyat mo. 2 consecutive years din kasi ako nag-fail >.< And it sucks talaga.
Nakakuha din ako ng Minor Awards like : Model Student in Values Education , Outstanding SSG Officer,
At Major Awards na : Third Honors at Academic Achiever :))))
Sana mapatuloy ko pa din to hanggang next year. Hahayssst :///
3RD ~ JS Promenade
3 days akong nasa school neto dahil 3 days ang JS namin at since SSG Officer ako, i have to be there :))) Well , pero hindi lahat ng Junior SSG Officer pumunta sa 3 days na yun . Hindi naman kasi as in required , pero pumunta lang talaga ako kasi nag-ru-run ako nun , & naisip ng Party namin na mag-campaign while nag JJS . HAHAHAHA . Maykatolaba ~ And for me , yung 3 days na yun had been really memorable ;))))))) Why? AHHHH . Basta , AKIN NA YOWN :P hahaha
4th - Nov 18 2011 ( a day before my bday )
This day was really touching :’(( My classmates surprised meeeee \m/ Napa-iyak talaga ako nung araw na’to … Ang dami ko lang presents tsaka may video presentation pa talaga sila na super amazing \m/ As innnn ! Nakaka-tats :”( Ang babait talaga ng best friends koooo ! HAAHAHHA :))) At siyempre ng classmates ko :)))
yown lang . TY ! :)
1.) My favorite TV show is PBB ! :))))) YEYYYY ! Haha
Currently addicted to this show :33
Pano ko nasabing addict ako dito?
Kasi kahit wala kaming abs - cbn , ginagawa ko ang lahat masubaybayan lang to! I watch it Online . Hinahabol ko ang bawat episodes nito ! HAHAHAHA :)) Super love the show e :D Super saya . Patawa . Kaloka . Kakilig . KA-ABANG-ABANG :))) My effort is worth it ! \m/
2. ) SPONGEBOB ! HAHAHAHAH
The Cast of Spongebob Squarepants ! YEHEEEEEEEEEEY :) HAHAHA
1.) Of course , my mommy :)))) Lydia Ramirez Lugasan
MY NUMBER ONE FAN :)
My liker :)
My Boss :) yet also my follower :) haha
My BEST FRIEND :))))
15 YEARS AND BEYOND FRIENDSHIP :DDDDD
I ♥ you moooom !
2.) Ma. Majesty Ocang :D
Eto ang pinaka-recent pic ko sa kanya :))) Taken last march 30,2012 :D Recognition day . Sorry kung blurred. Iba kasi yung aura namin dito ! Katatapos lang maghug ng super tight :) ” Kinongrats ” niya ako nun . Kaya nung sabi ko “Maj, picture tayo!” Parang di pa kami maka-get over sa gulo namin ! HAHA . Kaya magulo yung pagkuha ng picture. HAHAHAHA
Well anyway, she’s MAJ :) Majestyyyy :D We have been best friends since Grade 5 :D And we’re super close to each other pa din , kahit di na kami classmates for three years :) AMAZING NOH? And i love her so MUCHY MUCH :33
Here’s the list of what to upload during the 30 days:
- A picture of yourself with 10 facts
- A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
- A picture of the cast from your favorite show
- A picture of your favorite night
- A picture of your favorite memory
- A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day
- A picture of your most treasured item
- A picture that makes you laugh
- A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
- A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with
- A picture of something you hate
- A picture of something you love
- A picture of your favorite band or artist
- A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
- A picture of something you want to do before you die
- A picture of someone who inspires you
- A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
- A picture of your biggest insecurity
- A picture and a letter
- A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel
- A picture of something you wish you could forget
- A picture of something you wish you were better at
- A picture of your favorite book
- A picture of something you wish you could change
- A picture of your favorite day
- A picture of something that means a lot to you
- A picture of yourself and a family member
- A picture of something you’re afraid of
- A picture that can always make you smile
- A picture of someone you miss
Agad agad? Crush ko agad? Agad?
Nakakainis -_________- Ayoko nang ganyang feeling . Gwapo man yung close kong taong yun o hindi , nakaka-feel ako ng Goosebumps :/ Bakit ba? Wala naman talaga akong intention na mag-flirt? Pwede bang nakikipag-kaibigan lang talaga?Thaazzaall.
Ayoko lang na nililink ako kung kani-kanino , kasi madami akong close na tao , kung lahat sila crush ko . TENG-ENE , ako na may madaming crush ! Babae - lalaki? haha
At isa pa , never kong naging close ang crush ko -_____- ( how i wish nga e …. ) Hindi ko kasi talaga take na makipag-close sa crush ko . YEEEEE ~ Pinakamahirap gawin . Sana next time , wag na masyadong malisyoso a? Kasi nakaka-awkard tuloy. Tch :/
- ANG TAONG CLOSE KO , CLOSE KO LANG TALAGA. Bow.